- Control and manage the overall management of the branch To provide customer service and maintain the working standards of the branch To be in accordance with the company's regulations
- Control and manage PC employees, develop the team to have skills, knowledge and abilities. To achieve the work goals set by the company.
- Control and manage the work of PC employees in accordance with the company's rules and regulations.
- Report on sales and inventory balance Evaluate sales conditions Store performance and various information to executives
- Analyze and evaluate partners in providing services and complying with conditions. or trade agreement To develop and improve collaborative procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Plan, control, and manage storefront sales to meet goals. and product management
- Support creative teamwork
- Train, coach, and supervise the work of storefront employees.
- Create a good image of the store and good relationships with customers.
- Coordinate with shopping centers Communicate information, policies, orders, and regulations to supervisors.
- Female only, age not more than 40 years.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing teams and taking care of PCs
- Recruiting and supervising employees Promote PC sales both full time and part time as assigned.
- Supervise PC employees according to department and company regulations.
- Able to use Microsoft Office very well To summarize the team's work and evaluating the work of employees in the team
- Able to travel to inspect PC branches in other provinces and can stay overnight (as specified by the company)
- Able to travel to work at the head office, Sermmit Tower, Asoke.
- If you can communicate in English or Chinese, you will receive special consideration.